Does your company still store archive material in filing cabinets either on or off-site? If so, our bureau service could your company save both time and money whilst increasing your document security, compliance and company efficiency.
Imagine being able to access your entire document archive in seconds right from your computer, or any computer on your network, all without the need for any extra hardware or expensive software.
The benefits of storing your files as document images are plain to see:
- Office space can be created by the removal of redundant filing cabinets
- The time wasted searching for archived files can be used more purposefully – especially true when an off-site archive is currently used
- Storing your files as images offers considerable savings compared to off-site hard copy storage over the required document retention period
- Documents can be located in seconds without leaving your desk, even from remote locations using either a computer, tablet or even a smartphone.
- Retrieved documents can be reprinted, emailed or inserted into word processing files, spreadsheets, etc. with just the click of a button
- Whatever media your images are supplied on, such as CD-ROM, DVD or USB HD, a copy can be simply stored in a secure off-site location, making your archive disaster-proof
This will save you both time (when trying to find that old letter from Bloggs & Co.) and money (your staff can be working instead of still looking for that file) AND you can put more staff where those old filing cabinets used to be!
For further information, a quote or to have a free sample carried out just contact us.